Sunday, January 4, 2009

Is it possible to use every stamp I own?

I would like to use every Stampin' Up set I own before I buy anymore, possibly even every stamp!?! Can I do it?...that new summer mini catalogue has definately got my name all over it! Plus it's Sale-A-Bration time...free stamps, oh my!
Here's a start to using as many stamps as possible & lots of stuff out of my paper scraps/stash box...good luck to me : )

Celebrate Everyday & Stem Silhouettes
Petals roller & A Little Love (with Iris folding)
Paisley BG & Stem Silhouettes
Paisley BG & Lots of Thoughts
Petal Prints & Lots of Thoughts

A Little Love & Distressed Stripe Cuttlebug folder ( better get some use out of that too!)



Brushed Swirls -not Stampin' Up but it's in my stash so it needs using! It's Judikins if anyone's interested & a very handy stamp.

Celebrate Everyday & some SU designer prints paper & cuttlebug

That's a start anyway, but I think I'm going to need a list of what I have & what I'm using...might be able to keep track that way, or I could just trust myself not to give up early...hmmm-mind is wandering to thoughts of the mini catalogue already! Eeeep ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment