Thursday, December 3, 2009

SALE-A-BRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!!

Hope you haven't got the song stuck in your head now (like I have!) As you may have guessed it's nearly Sale-a-bration time again, that's right FREE stamps!!!
There are 4 to choose from/earn; Happy Moments, Good Neighbour, Vintage Labels, Whimsical Words
As a demonstrator I get to buy a SAB set early & create lots of fun samples to show you all, I have just ordered Whimsical Words, but there are a couple others I could make use of too!! I look forward to showing you lots of fun samples soon...

For every $100 you spend you can choose a FREE limited SAB stamp set & if you host a party with sales over $600 you (the hostess) get a FREE limited SAB stamp set, as well as all the other fabbo hostess benefits!-too easy!

Promo runs from January 25th until March 31st, so check your diary and ring me to schedule a party for either before or after your fabulous holiday break! (or maybe even both! there's lots of time for more FREE stamps)

I will be organising a get together, probably after all the silly season silly-ness, so everyone can see & play with the new summer mini products & see what's in store for Sale-A-Bration 2010!

If you don't have a new summer mini catalogue just let me know & I'll get one out to you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment