Thursday, December 3, 2009

Inkspiration challenge #16

Whoa! Just scraping in by the skin of my teeth!!! I've been wanting to play along with more of these challenges,but other things have had to come first. Not today though, I scrapped on & off throughout the day until it was done.


Makeesha's colour challenge was Taken with Teal, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White. Yay, I had all the colours & some cute photos of Will to scrap from my brothers wedding last month. These words sum up the photos perfectly (I think so anyway!) Laugh like no one's listening Dance like no one's watching Live as if heaven is right here on earth. ( I played around on the computer and printed onto white cardstock)

cardstock:whisper white, taken with teal, pumpkin pie, real red.
DSP: pumpkin pie from 'Hoppy Memories' scrap kit & taken with teal *retired
Accessories:mat pack, white gel pen, build a brad, kaleidoscope buttons,bright delight rub-ons, 'Flirty' ric rac *retired, spiral punch, journalling pen, sticker strip/ribbon from Hoppy Memories kit, embroidery thread



Sorry about the quality of the photo, I will take a better one during the day & replace!



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! The colours are just perfect for such fun photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wonderful - a scrapbook page! I love scrapbooking and am always on the lookout for SU!-only pages... This one turned out wonderful! Love the pics and your design as well!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout! Thanks for the comment on my Stamping Bella post! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! I love the colors (and the great pictures). :o)

    ReplyDelete