Monday, August 17, 2009

Inspiration Challenge #11

Wow, 6 weeks since I was last here!

I'm joining in the fun of Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge. This time just a picture, not a sketch or colour combo-just a picture...hmm. Here it is-What would you do with it?


Here's my attempt...

For this one I tried out a new stamp from Kasazz, Cafe Silhouette-pretty cute!
I used So Saffron patterned paper from Walk in the Park, Baja Breeze & Basic Black cardstock, 'just because' from Everyday Celebrations (I think that's the name of it!) brads, piercing, all mounted with dimensionals on a white bazzill cardstock base.

Onto the next one...again white base, this pretty Basic Grey DSP is also from Walk in the Park, I've stamped the cup onto white bazzill & watercoloured, mounted with basic black a bit of baja ribbon & some brads.

Thanks for looking- what do you think, too plain or does it pass???

4 comments:

  1. Great cards Elise. I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both great cards - love both the images and the colour schemes, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the cafe silhouette stamp! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo two cards that are stunning!! Well done! I especially love the first stamped image.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete