Monday, June 1, 2009

Sketch Challenge 1,2 & 3


Makeesha has another challenge on her blog, this time a sketch. I had fun playing with new stuff, including my 'nesties' - I love them!
I obviously enjoyed the sketch because I made 3 cards using it. I used a bit of creative ad-lib when it came to the shape of the panel, after all, I did want to try out my nestabilities.
Here's the sketch


and my cards...

Stamp sets: Always, Sanded BG

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White

DSP: Choc Chip, Urban Garden

Ink: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Choc Chip

Ribbon: Choc Chip, Pink (non SU)

Other: Piercing, Nestabilities Labels 4 & Circle Die

Stamp sets: Always, Tres Chic BG

Cardstock: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Whisper White

DSP: Urban Garden

Ink: Baja Breeze, Grey(non SU)

Other: Scallop border punch, silver brad, Nestabilities Oval & Scalloped Oval Die

Stamp set: Arr! Piratey (The Cats Pajamas)

Cardstock: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Black

DSP: Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point

Ink: StazOn, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie, Grey

Other: Ribbon, Nestabilities Circle Die

I am excited to announce that I have just signed up to be a Stampin' Up demo!! I tried to conjur up the Stampin' Up demo magic for these cards-I hope I have succeeded. I like them, so I guess that's the main thing : ) Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, and more wow.....for every single one Elise! I am amazed at how different they all are for the one sketch, and yet each as gorgeous as each other! I love them all!WOW ! Thanks so much for playing not only once but 3 times!!! Love keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all nice! Congratulations in becoming a SU demo! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Elise,

    what great cards, I love how the bird and scallops pop in the always one against the dark background.

    Congrats on joining up as a demo - I just did too! Thanks for visiting and your comment.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the very different sketch I have seen it's so beautiful, thanks

    Savita

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete