Thursday, May 21, 2009

Inkspiration colour challenge #7

This is a colour challenge from Makeesha Byl. I'm not a big fan of Really Rust but I am a fan of Makeesha's work so I thought I'd tough it out & have a go. Plus I needed a present for my Nanna's birthday & after playing around with this stamp set & colours, I thought a little stack of these would be nice for Nanna : ) I was at a Stampin' Up party the other day & Helen was practically giving away some of her old sets-I was lucky enough to have the first look in the bag & snavelled up this set "Mixed Bouquet" & also the "Natural Beauty" set. Lucky, Lucky! So, here are the colours & my card(s). I also used my Bouquet roller & versamark for the background & a bit of piercing along the bottom of the choc chip piece.


I got a bit excited about having ALL the colours for this challenge (I'm usually missing something!) In all my excitement I started madly stamping a piece of white card instead of vanilla-I'm going to make some more cards to go in with Nanna's stack of cards & will definately use vanilla! I just might get my "new" Natural Beauty set inky for the next lot....stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE that Mixed Bouquet stamp set, and there is no way I would part with mine! These cards look amazing and I think it is great you have put the colour challenge to use with them. I am sure Nanna will love them as well! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are looking very amazing; I think every one love to use such cards.

    Savita

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete